Football Manager 2007 Patch v7.02
The official Football Manager 2007 data update 7.0.2 is now available for download. The update includes all of the transfers from January's transfer window, plus several fixes to bring your copy of Football Manager totally up-to-date. General changes:
- Fixed bug where Australian youth player was being given English nationality only and thus not being eligible to play as he had no work permit.
- Fixed bug with player fines not getting processed properly at various times in the season.
- Fixed bug where lots of virtual players were added for a team.
- Fixed future human manager transfer bug - some data wasn't being updated properly in some situations.
- Fixed humans being offered countless players by German and Spanish teams in particular
- Fixed bug when training and youth facilities are upgraded simultaneously, only training facilities would actually upgrade.
- And much more.
This patch also includes all the changes for the previous patch 7.0.1