EA has released a new patch for Lord of The Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth 2. This patch fixes the terrible lag introduced by patch 1.05. It also addresses a crash, a few multiplayer desync issues, as well as modifying the Palantir button order on several units.
- Fixed TheodenSwordMounted Pre Attack Delay Typo
- Fixed SauronFiresOfDoom, WildFortressBatCloud and IsengardFortressMurderOfC rows Weapons Pre- Attack Type Typos
- Lorien Archer Unit type now properly set as Archer Class
- Knight Banner, Warg Rider Banner and Spider Rider Banner Unit types now properly set as Cavalry
- Axe Thrower and Axe Thrower in Battle Wagon now properly set as Archers
- Rohirrim Banner now properly set to the Men of the West faction